Thursday, December 17, 2020

RIP John Ley

 Facebook

By Aysha Ley

On a grey and rainy day you left us. Our hearts are broken. You lived life on a rollercoaster, at the top it was pure joy and at the lowest it was utter heartache. Your brain was like no other painfully intelligent, brimming with wisdom, filled with chaos and the biggest of dreams. You drove me crazy, embarrassed me relentlessly, hurt me deeply, but my god did you love abundantly. You taught me what it means to dream, to live fearlessly, to question everything. Most importantly, to lead with your heart. This last 6 months have been the hardest for me and caring for you so challenging. Fraught with anguish but so filled with love. My wild Papa Bear. Rest easy now, with all our love around you always. Stronger than a bulldozer, thicker than a lamppost and bigger than a beluga whale. Your toots-pie

LEY, John

Born: 1951, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Died: 12/13/2020, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

John Ley’s westerns – actor:

The Last Outlaw (TV) – 1980 (Dan Kelly)

Five Mile Creek (TV) – 1984 (Toby Ferguson)

No comments:

Post a Comment