Monday, July 13, 2020

RIP Raymundo Capetillo


Mexican actor Raymundo Capetillo dies for COVID-19

Los Angeles Times
By Jesus Emmanuel Leon Vazquez
July 12, 2020

Actor Raymundo Capetillo died from COVID-19, according to actress Laura Zapata.

"With a broken soul I receive the news that my beloved dear friend of all life @ RayCape1 has just left, he started his flight back to the Lord's House !!! QDEP BouquetBouquetBouquet I'm going to miss you, my friend, ”Zapata said on his Twitter account.

The actor was reported hospitalized because of COVID-19 since July 5, according to his colleague Ella Laboriel.

"Dear friends, Raymundo Capetillo, my soul brother, is hospitalized by COVID-19, I ask for your prayers," he wrote in a message on social networks.

However, no one disclosed any medical information about the state of health of the 76-year-old histrion, either in this case or in this other.


CAPETILLO,  Raymundo (Raymundo Sánchez y Capetillo)
Born: 9/1/1943, Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Died: 7/12/2020, Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico

RAYMUNDO Capetillo’s western – actor:
Eye for an Eye - 1971

No comments:

Post a Comment