Saturday, August 14, 2021

RIP Scott Allen Nollen

Facebook

By Yuyun Yuningsih Nollen

August 13, 2021

 

inform to all my family and friends, that my husband Scott Allen Nollen, has passed away Thursday afternoon local time. To all my family and all friends who know my husband, I apologize from the bottom of my heart, if my husband during his life, had a mistake to all of you that was intentional and unintentional. on purpose.

 

NOLLEN, Scott Allen

Born: 4/2/1963, Harlan, Iowa, U.S.A.

Died: 8/13/2021, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia

 

Scott Allen Nollen’s westerns – producer, director, writer, photographer, sound, editor, actor, author.

The Silver Kid – 1979 (Marshal) [producer, director, screenwriter, photographer, sound, editor]

Plan II: Black Bela Returns – 1983 (Stanley the Kid, Dr. Clayburgh) [producer, director, screenwriter, photographer, editor, sound]

Three Bad Men – 2013 [author]

Lawman: A Companion to the Classic TV Western Series – 2020 [narrator]

1 comment: